[vcf-midatlantic] InFo RePaIr WoRkShOp Aug 2019
sentrytv at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 16:03:17 EDT 2019
9059 or 9032A which building is the workshop?
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 06:34:49 PM EDT, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
As a reminder the workshop is $10 *per* person, *per* day. Sorry this is
InfoAge's rule and not our decision. So that means for two days it is $20.
Sign up quickly to guarantee a table.
DATE: August 24 & 25
InfoAge Building 9032A (usual workshop room) - (2201 Marconi Road, Wall
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and ends whenever we go to sleep.
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday. (Starts around 10 A.M. Sunday morning)
- $10 per person, PER day. This is required by InfoAge for us to pay for
renting the space.
- $25 for those wanting to stay overnight (Money goes to InfoAge).
Please pay Evan or myself when you get there so that we don't forget. I
will be late to the workshop and because I am leading Taekwondo test.
Credit cards accepted. I will be using VCF's PayPal Here tablet with
bluetooth credit card machine.
OVERNIGHT: Bring your own pillow, blankets, soap etc. We provide a bed
frame and an uncovered mattress. There are showers and a kitchen for your
- You can pay via PayPal to paypal at vcfed.org. or to Evan or myself via cash
or credit card in person.
- VCF will provide a table and you can use any available electrical outlet.
- Bring your own tools, power strips, power cords, and supplies etc.
- If you need particular tools that you don't know or particular parts,
please post to the list for those going. They may have what you need. Let
them know ahead of time.
- Please bring an extra one or two power cords as these are often forgotten
You should bring your own. I would recommend bringing a cooler of some
Bring your own, but we will usually order pizza or go out to eat for
dinner. If the weather is nice, then we might cook burgers out back.
During the hours from 1 pm to 5 pm close the front gate behind you. We want
museum visitors to go to the front lobby and not wander through the middle
of the campus. Outside of those times, you can feel free to leave the gate
Park in the main parking lot, unless you are unloading in front of 9059.
InfoAge doesn't like us parking on the lawn anymore.
Contact Evan : 646-546-9999 or evan at vcfed.org
or Jeff: 732-759-1783 jeffrey at vcfed.org
Have fun everyone!
Vintage Computer Federation
More information about the vcf-midatlantic