[vcf-midatlantic] workshop sign up?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Wed Aug 21 23:02:10 EDT 2019

Hello folks going to the workshop this weekend...

Andy D. is bringing two microvaxes on saturday. I am hoping to acquire one of them. Problem is that he is going saturday and I can only go on sunday.

Is there anyone who is planning to stay overnight who is willing to take custody of one of the microvaxes overnight until I can arrive on sunday? Otherwise I am told that nothing may be left overnight and therefore I would be out of luck to try to acquire said microvax.

any help appreciated.
Thanks
Eugene