[vcf-midatlantic] Compaq Portable 1 (response)

Douglas Perry djay.perry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:57:28 EDT 2019

David G thank you for your offer.

I don't think it will be necessary for you to bring the your Compaq.
Considering my current level I if the issue doesn't jump out as obvious
(exploded cap) I don't think I'm capable of tracing it down via comparison.

I do look forward to meeting you though and maybe bending your ear for
ideas depending on what happens when I get it opened up.

Thanks again,
Doug P.