Reminder Xerox 16/8

Sentry TV sentrytv at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 16:51:58 EDT 2019

Just a reminder I'll be at the workshop this weekend Saturday at about 10 AM till about 4PM
In case anyone has discs I can use to boot this machine.
It would certainly be appreciated.

I will be bringing the Xerox machine, Monitor, Printer to the next Saturday workshop.

Anyone who has 5.25 boot disk(s) DOS or CP/M that will be going to the workshop Saturday, could you bring a couple to test, please?
Right now I do not have any boot disks for this.
I had MS-DOS disks at one time but cant find them, yet.

Thank you

Mike R.