[vcf-midatlantic] Pick up a MacBook?

Damir Dzhafarov damir.dzhafarov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:35:27 EDT 2019

Hi everyone, I’m new to the group. I bought a PowerBook 520c on FB Matketplace a while ago in hopes a family friend could pick it up, but unfortunately, that hasn’t worked out yet. Anyone in the area of Springfield PA who would like to pick it up and maybe play with for a while until we can work out a time for me to get it from you? (I’m in Connecticut.) I’m in no hurry, and wouldn’t mind another vintage computer enthusiast having it for a while. It’s all paid for, so I could just send you contact details for the person and you could work out where to meet (a Starbucks or police station or whatever you’re both comfortable with). Please let know if you might be interested. Thanks.