[vcf-midatlantic] Museum AT&T Unix machine

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Sat Aug 24 08:18:58 EDT 2019

One other thing that probably should be done is to replace the clock
battery or remove it if you don't care about the clock to prevent the damage
from leaking. Its somewhat of a pain to open the case so good to do it at the
same time.  I normally use the BR series vs CR since
they are supposed to be less corrosive chemestry so less likely to leak
though a little less capacity. It's soldered to the motherboard. I don't think
I have any around.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/geekmuseum/sets/72157625198596086