[vcf-midatlantic] workshop sign up?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Mon Aug 26 13:21:59 EDT 2019

Didnt see this come through and I wanted to thank everyone so here it goes again. Apologies if it actually had gone through previously...

??Hey Alex, Jonathan S., Jason and everyone at VCF, thanks for helping make the microvax transfer happen very smoothly. Special thanks to Bill for a very enlightening univac demo, to Dave G. for a pdp-8 demo and special thanks to Evan for a wonderful tour of the facilitites! I only wish i had more time to devote to this great hobby.

Best regards

Eugene W2HX