[vcf-midatlantic] August Repair Day - Sat Report from Member

Andrew Diller dillera at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:46:13 EDT 2019

> On Aug 26, 2019, at 7:43 AM, Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
>
> Andy.  If you don't know who Andy Goldstein is/was, too bad for you.

OK let me take a moment, I don’t know Andy Goldstein…. Google helped me find out who he is. I’m not sure I feel any more special now that I know he works on OpenVMS filesystems, but it sounds interesting enough.

I’ll still be running UNIX on my MicroVAX box so I won’t be exposed to VMS and their filesystems yet.

As for DEC BCC08 - I found some 25pin adapters but not any 9pin hoods. And the cabling for them was not straight-thru.

-andy (not Goldstein) Diller