[vcf-midatlantic] Problems we face as collectors/curators: The last lesson of Bob Pease

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:25:44 EDT 2019

Indeed. I made several of these points in my 2018 VCF class on collecting,
particularly around the ultimate disposition of a collection. Provenance
and purpose came up as very important topic around the ideas of documenting
and preservation, but they also have an impact on how they will be treated
once the collector is gone. All things to consider.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:02 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <