Emailing issues

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 17:29:31 EDT 2019

I think what bugs me more is the fact that it sends my email as an attachment instead of a response in the body of the email.
Maybe this can be set up differently via Yahoo.
I know, we went through this before, just saying.
This also happens with others.

Mike R.

Sent from:
My extremely complicated,hand held electronic device.