[vcf-midatlantic] Emailing issues

Alexander Pierson ajpierson1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 12:54:01 EDT 2019

I've noticed that too on certain emails.  For some reason, they're unreadable to my mobile email client.  I don't know what that's all about...

But I do know that even yahoo's garbage fire of an interface can handle threads of emails without issue normally.    On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 12:32:11 PM EDT, Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

> On Aug 27, 2019, at 11:02 AM, Drew Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:
>
> Maybe you guys need a better client. In Gmail, every email shows up as part
> of a thread, and mine are included and visible.

I don’t have any trouble seeing all the emails, including my own, but for some reason when the list was moved/updated last year suddenly my emails come through as a mime attachment. Doesn’t happen on a couple other lists I’m on but it does with this one.
Tony