[vcf-midatlantic] Emailing issues

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Tue Aug 27 14:20:01 EDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:56 PM Alexander Pierson via vcf-midatlantic <

> I've noticed that too on certain emails.  For some reason, they're
> unreadable to my mobile email client.  I don't know what that's all about...

I have noticed that some emails on my iPhone Gmail app will appear as
“blank”, but I see the ... and click and  there is the email. It seems that
Gmail parses for certain text to make it part of previous replies. Some
replies get mixed in. Definitely different behavior than the website which
I use on the desktop.