[vcf-midatlantic] August Repair Day - Sat Report from Member

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:59:22 EDT 2019

Not sure what soldering iron AlexJ had but I have the TS100 and have been
extremely happy with it.  I've heard really good things about the new
version (TS80) as well, and that one can be powered by USB-C from a
PD-compatible supply or battery pack.

TS100
https://smile.amazon.com/UY-CHAN-Programmable-Pocket-size-Acceleration/dp/B01MDTO6X7

TS80
https://smile.amazon.com/UY-CHAN-Programmable-Pocket-size-Soldering/dp/B07G71CKC4

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 9:47 PM andy diller via vcf-midatlantic <