[vcf-midatlantic] OFF TOPIC movie

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Aug 30 22:21:15 EDT 2019

>> My wife liked Tom Selleck so it was required watching. Not on the level
of, say, 2001 A Space Odyssey, but pretty neat little gadgets. Most of the
movies panned by the critics were mostly pretty good, IMHO.

Hello! Looks like that's your first post here. Please introduce yourself:
what are you vintage computing interests, where do you live, how did you
find us, etc. .... it's our tradition here.

Be sure to sign your list messages "Randy M." because we already have a
Randy K. who posts sometimes.

- Evan K. (list dad)

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 10:18 PM Randy M via vcf-midatlantic <