[vcf-midatlantic] OFF TOPIC movie

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Aug 31 09:16:28 EDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 11:01 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> >> Good evening. I found the interview with Ken Thompson on my news feed.
> Used to work for Digital Equipment Corporation back in the 80s......

Welcome Randy M.!

I'm the Vice-President of this group while Evan is the executive director.

Please let us know if there are any questions that we can answer for you.
We have repair workshops almost monthly, VCF East in April or May, and
Festivus (our holiday party) in December.

Glad to hear that the interview is bringing in new members! :)