[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Movies and a reminder (Dec. 7 & 8)

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Aug 31 09:24:56 EDT 2019

As a reminder Festivus is Dec 7 & 8 starting at 10am Dec. 7 and ending Dec.
8 at 5pm.
Signup here: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0oSxqZXh8tmqqbUsP3KS3OywiNsEAOOmtqEvnf0gVE/edit?usp=sharing

So I have tried in the past to show movies in a separate room and found few
were interested. So my new thought is to show some TV shows and movies with
low volume on the cafeteria TV for anyone to watch and as mostly background
noise. Bernie S. gave me this idea. The idea is for casual viewing as most
people are interested in casual conversations, eating, drinking and playing
video games, but some might stop and look for a few minutes.

The first DVD will be "Whiz Kids". A show in the 80's
Bring whatever movies or suggestions to Festivus.
I have the following streaming service accounts: Netflix, Amazon Prime
Video, YouTube Premium, Disney+