[vcf-midatlantic] OFF TOPIC movie

Andy Meyer ysgdhio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 11:00:48 EDT 2019

Oh c'mon. Runaway was right up there with Demon Seed,
or Colossus: The Forbin Project

Another hidden gem is Hide and Seek (1984), a Canadian TV movie based on
Thomas J. Ryan's book "The Adolescence of P-1".

Or we could just watch Electric Dreams again :-)

Andy

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019, 8:51 AM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <