[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Bad movies

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 1 13:00:00 EST 2019

A few years ago we had a contest to come up with the worst movie.
A few years too late I have my pick.
I will be showing it at Festivus.
It will be a surprise.
You will all think that it is horrible.

I plan on using my laptop to show movies, etc. in the cafeteria.
It will mostly be background noise and diversion since that room isn't
conducive to movie watching or hearing what's on the TV very well.
But, I also bought a FireStick and if anyone wants to watch movies in the
lounge area, then I can make that available. The lounge area is more of a
proper movie room because it is quiet, dark and has comfy chairs.

We will also be showing Chris Liendo's Commodore video.