[vcf-midatlantic] Items available, Festivus and Phila/NJ locals

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 1 17:35:43 EST 2019

@Douglas Crawford <touchetek at gmail.com> If you need a table to sell/display
these, then let me know. Also you can list the items here in this Google
Sheet. I created a tab for you.
Here is the for buying/selling/trading sheet: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KLLnzRbOeO0ck0DS6MS6iraqa6XlSGuP-KFAqjqYnXI/edit?usp=sharing

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 1:55 PM Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic <