[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Sunday Breakfast at Diner?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 2 22:19:26 EST 2019

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:04 PM Chris Fala <chrisjpf33 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I like a good diner (emphasis on good). I’m in.

OK. I will make an executive decision, proceed on the side of caution and
schedule us going to the OB diner at 9AM Sunday December 8.
It is a good diner and can accommodate 15-20 people spaciously.
I can get firm headcount by Saturday night.
The OB Diner address is:
1519 Richmond Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

It is about 17 minutes from InfoAge, but worth the trip. We have been there
twice before.