[vcf-midatlantic] Vintage computers in Hanover, PA

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Tue Dec 3 09:55:18 EST 2019

Yes! That's the warehouse. Friends went up there and actually picked up
some oddities. At first I was like, "Holy hell dude. That looks like a
turd whatever it is" but it turns out it was pretty rare and vintage and
kinda cool if he cleans it up. 50/50 he ever gets it working. Side issue
that he moved to Japan for a few years and I really doubt he took it. He
has already started trying to figure out where the vintage computers are
at in Japan I guess. Mmmm Sharp X68000

Anyways... if they have any Yamaha C1 laptops, I'm still getting my butt
kicked trying to repair mine. Always looking for a second one, which is
likely to also be broken.

            - Ethan