[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus TBD

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 4 19:00:00 EST 2019

Wow! So many people are bringing TBD. It must be really good for so many
people to bring it! Not only is it a drink, but it is a food too! I can't
wait to try it!

But seriously, please update your drink/food stuff here to something more
specific: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0oSxqZXh8tmqqbUsP3KS3OywiNsEAOOmtqEvnf0gVE/edit?usp=sharing

If you are bringing Soda, please be specific! Is it Coke, Coke Zero, Pepsi,
Dr. Pepper, Sprite, etc.

There are always last minute people asking "What can do you need? What can
I bring?" So if I know what others are bringing, then I can suggest some
things.

If I know what we are getting, then I can tell them what to bring.