[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - Items for Sale

Sentry TV sentrytv at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 11:06:15 EST 2019

 Herb
Just wondering
Would you have a Intel 286 or 386 AT full size WORKING motherboard you would like to sell?
Something that is complete and ready to go , preferably.
I have case, P.S., and plug in boards (and memory that might be compatible)
Please let me know, also if you do could you bring to VCF Saturday?
Thank you
Mike R.