[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - Items for Sale

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu Dec 5 15:56:00 EST 2019

On 12/5/2019 11:06 AM, Sentry TV wrote:

> Would you have a Intel 286 or 386 AT full size WORKING motherboard you
> would like to sell?

People are welcome to contact me privately as "Sentry" did. I told him
privately, that I don't have such mobos. I tweak my Web page (given
previously) as items change a bit.

I see however, someone was kind enough to add my list to the Google
spreadsheet. Thank you! I was reluctant to mess up the public
spreadsheet. I topped the list with a link to my Web page, so that's
covered too. None of my things are show-stoppers, maybe the Sony Trinitron.

regards, Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net