[vcf-midatlantic] FeStIvUs! ImPoRtAnT!!! iNfO!!!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 6 06:00:00 EST 2019

Looks like we will have 50+ people at Festivus.
Please pay ahead of time if you haven't already.

Make note of where you need to park. THIS IS IMPORTANT!
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=11oP4h286hPD1dJYHNa6sx7iOEIG84GXy>

If you haven't updated the sheet for what you are bringing do that here:
<
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0oSxqZXh8tmqqbUsP3KS3OywiNsEAOOmtqEvnf0gVE/edit?usp=sharing

Here is all the info that you need:

Here is the FESTIVUS signup:
<
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0oSxqZXh8tmqqbUsP3KS3OywiNsEAOOmtqEvnf0gVE/edit?usp=sharing

**DATE**
December 7 & 8, 2019

**TIME**
Start about 10 A.M. on Saturday and goes late into the night until everyone
sleeps. ~1 to 3AM. (Re-starts around 10:30 A.M. Sunday morning)
End about 5 P.M. on Sunday.

**LOCATION**
InfoAge Building 9010-D (Sandy Recovery Area)- (2201 Marconi Road, Wall
Township, NJ) - It will be straight ahead once you enter through the gate.
The door is marked Sandy Recovery and is up the steps.
Code to get inside is 6502.

**PARKING**
InfoAge management wants us to park inside the campus, in a neat orderly
row, between the Festivus building and the CDL hackerspace building (9059).

The main parking lot remains available for guests of the Holiday Model
Train Show.

DO NOT COST INFOAGE MONEY! by leaving it open to confuse paying guests.
Always close it behind you when you enter/exit, EVEN IF IT WAS ALREADY OPEN!

**COST:**
*Pay *by *EVENTBRITE*:  <
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/festivus-2019-tickets-77436696243?aff=VCFMailingList

*OR PAYPAL*
Please use the "Friends and Family" option.
Send to paypal at vcfed.org and put in the note your Name, "Festivus 2019
Dinner", or "Festivus Dinner and Overnight".

$10 for Festivus Dinner in advance, or $15 at the door.

$25 for Overnight Stay in advance or $30 at the door.

Both Dinner *and* Overnight is $35 in advance, or $45 at the door.

**EQUIPMENT:**VCF will have tables setup for food and games.
If you want to bring a game, please let me know first so that I can reserve
a space.

We will have full sized refrigerators to temporarily store food and drinks.

VCF will be buying burgers and hotdogs and I will be cooking outside on the
grill.

**DRINKS:**Everyone is encouraged to bring their own drinks and enough to
share with
others. Bring your favorite and put what you are bringing on the list:

**FOOD:**VCF will be supplying burgers, hot dogs, condiments, plates, forks,
napkins, cups.

You are encouraged to bring your own favorite good and put what you are
bringing on the list.

If you are not sure what to bring, then ask me. I will have some
suggestions.

**ENTERTAINMENT?**
*Video game room*
Before you bring anything let me know.

Ian: Vintage video games

Jeff Brace: C64 with cartridges, SD Card,THE C64 Mini.

Cards Against Humanity!

Crabs Adjust Humidity!

Movies playing on cafeteria and maybe lounge room.

**STAYING OVERNIGHT?**
Let me know if you want to stay overnight. For overnight *only*, the cost
is $25 via Eventbrite and $30 at the door. You provide your own mattress
cover, blankets, pillows. There is a shower area, lounge, bunk beds, hot
water for tea, microwave oven, toaster oven, keurig, coffee pot, ice
machine, sink, cable TV, wi-fi.

To get an accurate headcount, let me know as soon as possible that you are
staying overnight and how many nights. There will be coffee, milk, cream,
sugar and tea bags available as well.

**SIGN-UP LINK**
<
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x0oSxqZXh8tmqqbUsP3KS3OywiNsEAOOmtqEvnf0gVE/edit?usp=sharing

**MAP WHERE TO PARK**<
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11oP4h286hPD1dJYHNa6sx7iOEIG84GXy>

If you need to contact me, my cell phone number is 732-759-1783.