[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus - Items for Sale

Lou despairempire at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:58:29 EST 2019

>OK. Lou. I can't guarantee a table as we are filled up at this point.
>Depending on how the tables turn out, I may be able to supply you one, but
won't know until setup time on Saturday.

It's completely fine. Plus I talked to someone who has a table who offered
me to half it if I want to.

As for my items for sale/considering to bring with, here is an album of the
machines I'm considering bringing. It's not everything, and there is a
chance that some things pictured might not make a showing unless requested.
https://imgur.com/a/rP559E5