[vcf-midatlantic] the VCF iMac G3 doorstop: it works!

CJ Reha thedestructionchannel2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:16:36 EST 2019

Somehow I ended up with the infamous iMac doorstop over the weekend during
the Festivus festivities, so I figured I'd plug it in to see what happened.
It actually works! Someone stole the RAM at some point, but I just plugged
some random sticks I found on the top of the stack and it booted straight
into Mac OS 9. There are some pretty prevalent monitor problems, it appears
only the red gun is working and the picture is smeary, but the fact it even
boots at all is pretty entertaining.

I might lug it with me and display it next year if my exhibit idea works
out. It's an interesting piece of VCF history, methinks.

Img: https://i.imgur.com/sVyOUgD.jpg (pardon the horrible quality)

-CJ