[vcf-midatlantic] the VCF iMac G3 doorstop: it works!

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Dec 9 22:34:35 EST 2019

> Somehow I ended up with the infamous iMac doorstop over the weekend during the Festivus festivities

To clarify: many years ago, an IA volunteer took it upon himself to
obtain an old iMac and dump it outside one of the front building's back
doors. Knowing the person in question, who I will not name here, it
probably was in fact a dig at us. Anyway, another person who I also
won't name removed it. Then it magically appeared in our warehouse. To
quote Mr. Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

The person who dumped it there in the first place eventually apologized
to me. I believe his apology to be sincere.