[vcf-midatlantic] MD event in February?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 11 13:54:45 EST 2019

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:48 PM Blake Patterson via vcf-midatlantic <

> I hear there is a gathering in February in Maryland. The calendar page is
> throwing a 503 right now, so can't see details.

Yes. We have an unreliable host.
I am also in the process of updating the repair workshop dates.

> Is there info out there on this? I am fairly local to this. Thanks.

I am working with Bob Roswell with all the details, but will be: February
15 & 16, 2020: Hunt Valley, MD at Bob Roswell's System Source.
Signup sheet will be available soon.