[vcf-midatlantic] Post Festivus notes and questions

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Dec 13 18:54:22 EST 2019

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <

>  > When mentioning the nice new Processor poster on Saturday I'd like to
>  > note that a visitor said it was pretty but was so small it was
>  > impossible to read.
>
> Lots of discussion about a magnifier, reading glasses, etc. for a large
> poster with tiny print, which resides outside the VCFed InfoAge museum.
> I retain the subject-line for continuity.

Herb,
Thanks the many suggestions! The two posters (Microprocessors and Mini
Computers) was bought from the Living Computer Museum and I believe it was
a limited number of copies made. It is likely copyrighted by them, and
therefore I don't believe it is online. Perhaps since we are a non profit
the Living Computer Museum might allow us to make copies of it or allow us
to display it differently. Maybe @Corey Cohen <corey at vcfed.org> or the
steering committee can look into some of the possibilities that you listed.