[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2019-12-15 December, 15, 2019

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Dec 15 17:01:00 EST 2019

Today was very busy with lots of visitors due to the model train holiday
show. So I was busy from 2:30 to 4:30 almost continuously.
One visitor was one of the RESISTORS and came with his son, so I showed him
the PDP 8 and told him the history of it. The father corrected some of the
story.

Also met a guy who was best friends with Ken Thompson's son.

So a very interesting day with a range of visitors and interest levels.

Tony and Adam were here also removing the Featured Artifact (Cannon Cat)
and replacing it with a BeBox.

Tony and Adam also worked on other museum warehouse stuff.