[vcf-midatlantic] I'm resigning

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Dec 18 16:27:49 EST 2019

Fifteen years of blood, sweat, and digital tears ... totally unappreciated
by various people in recent changes to VCF so-called leadership.

Ben, you changed my life for the better when you loaned your Lego robotics
kit. I thank you for that.

Anyone can reach me at evan at snarc.net.

Anyone who wants to know why I feel driven out could ask the other
"leaders" who think they know better than me.

Basically there is no point in staying if it stopped being fun and too many
other people want to fuck with the vision.

Maybe one day I will start a new endeavor.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 4:14 PM Ben Greenfield via vcf-midatlantic <