[vcf-midatlantic] I'm resigning

Bill Dromgoole drummy at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 23:27:54 EST 2019

Evan, I am sorry to hear that you have resigned.
I think we need you.
You are not unappreciated.
Please don’t be bitter.
 Many people are used to not always getting their way.
 We win some and lose some but we have to continue to fight on for our  views.
Please reconsider.
How can you quit after fifteen years of struggle?
Try to adapt.

Bill Dromgoole