[vcf-midatlantic] I'm resigning

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Thu Dec 19 06:57:02 EST 2019

Can we hear from a representative from the Board on what they felt so strongly about that they couldn’t accommodate Evan?
I have no doubt that Evan is burned out and there may need to be changes for Evan’s own good but I see this as a real Board failure.
The Board is now responsible for the group and I already distrust them.
I don’t even know who is on the board. I see Evan as the hub.