[vcf-midatlantic] Kennet Classic Workshop 1/4/2020

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 08:49:02 EST 2019

All,
Politics aside we have computers to restore, people.  This is a reminder
about the Kennett Classic workshop on 1/4/20-, mark your calendars.

https://www.kennettclassic.com/events/

A lot of you have signed up on the meetup.com site, including new people
from the local area (Kennett Square).  Some will need help, experts are
welcome.  Seating preference will go to those who sign up on meetup.com or
RSVP to me via the web site contact form.  We can host about 20.

Here is a blast from the past (workshop) ten years ago at my old office:
(Dan Roganti and I organized a CP/M-themed workshop)

Bill