[vcf-midatlantic] Holiday gifts your family will understand

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu Dec 19 12:21:39 EST 2019

http://www.sunrise-ev.com/projects.htm#tree

This is a gift I've given in years past. It's a simple kit to solder up,
and it's a satisfying result. Unlike other "blinky LED" products, this
is one you could have built in 1975; so it's vintage. It operates CMOS
logic inverters as capacitor/resistor monostables (timers). And, the
earliest versions I have from Lee Hart are on PC boards he made in his
basement, by *drawing* the circuits with a resist pen.

My card dates from 1987, it was his Christmas card for that year. Wow,
32 years ago! and we still fight! That's friendship. ;)

Regards and good holidays,
Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net