[vcf-midatlantic] Regarding Evan Koblentz and VCFed

Peter Fletcher pfletch at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 19:22:00 EST 2019

Watching you all tear each other apart is an odd way to pass a Saturday night.  Other than being a fellow that has the occasional VCF East exhibit I have little skin in the game, but the public airing of grievances sure has been unexpected.

I hope there is a way forward that doesn’t descend further into chaos.

Hang in there all, cooler heads must prevail.