[vcf-midatlantic] Regarding Evan Koblentz and VCFed

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 19:26:22 EST 2019

Evan,   I understand why you are angry and don’t disagree.   I know you created this.  But I also know (and so do you) that you are not one who is flexible to accepting others’ opinions.  Now that VCF is what it is, and is bigger than you, that flexibility is required.  I agree with those who ask that you try to roll with it and not take it as a coup.   People want to work WITH you.  It’s not just yours anymore and can’t grow if it is.  You can’t manage it by yourself.  And if you want the help of others you have to be willing to accept their input and be flexible to new ideas.  In short, you have to be a team player.
Respecfully and hopefully correctly understood,
Laura

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone