[vcf-midatlantic] Dirty Laundry

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 19:32:55 EST 2019

I agree.  I actually meant to send my reply as a direct message by not hittinf “reply all”, but it went to the list since individual is CC’d.  I should have copy/pasted address and started new email.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, December 21, 2019, 7:13 PM, David Riley via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

On Dec 21, 2019, at 7:04 PM, David Riley <fraveydank at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could we not?  I'm all for transparency, but batting recriminations back and forth doesn't move anything forward or fix anything that might be broken.
>
> Just my $0.02.

And before anyone gets their unmentionables in a twist, this isn't directed at just one person.  Feel free to vent privately, at me if you'd like, but this list ain't the place.