[vcf-midatlantic] Dirty Laundry

thedestructionchannel2000 thedestructionchannel2000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 20:27:17 EST 2019

I'm honestly kind of speechless. I've NEVER seen conflict like this in any of the events I've been to. I hope Evan is doing ok.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Riley via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> Date: 12/21/19  7:05 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> Cc: David Riley <fraveydank at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [vcf-midatlantic] Dirty Laundry Could we not?  I'm all for transparency, but batting recriminations back and forth doesn't move anything forward or fix anything that might be broken.Just my $0.02.- Dave