[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2019-12-21 December 21, 2019

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Sun Dec 22 11:43:47 EST 2019

Some more information for future BBS/Dialup in the museum. While not job one on our list of things to do between now and VCF East, I figured those interested would like to know what is and what will be available to us down the road.

I’m also hopeful when the time comes the Steering Committee can set up a sub committee of members willing to help implement “the plan” once we come up with “the plan.”

Tony

As per Martin Flynn:

Tony,

CDL has a 100 pair telco cable staged for deployment between 9059 and 9010.   As I mentioned to Mouse yesterday,  Once it's deployed,  CDL can provide analog lines from the PBX in 9059 for the BBS and demo modems in the VCF space.

Downside is we discovered that someone cut out and scrapped the 25 pair cable that runs into the VCF museum space.  A little more work than expected, but not an insurmountable issue.