[vcf-midatlantic] Warehouse Process

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Sun Dec 22 21:02:06 EST 2019

Let me also suggest that for big items (or even huge ones) to go out and buy a crap-load of large, dirt cheap bedsheets (not fitted). Throw them over the equipment. Much of the dirt/grime/dust that gathers on this stuff settles from out of the air onto the top of the equipment. A simple gesture of covering with a bedsheet will keep them much cleaner. And you can always run a wash at the local laundromat when the sheets get too filthy. But I suggest this gets done otherwise the big stuff will need to be cleaned more frequently (and the cleaning has some risk too).

Just a suggestion
73 Eugene W2HX