[vcf-midatlantic] Warehouse Process

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 06:12:51 EST 2019

FWIW  - a regular Mega ST keyboard works with the STE ..  and looks more
correct for the ST aesthetic (slanted function keys).  Unfortunately I
don’t have a kB to donate but Bill reach out to me if you need me to open
up my Mega STE for pictures or multimeter numbers on a part or similar..

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 10:49 PM Adam Michlin via vcf-midatlantic <