[vcf-midatlantic] I got problems with you people...

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 09:53:14 EST 2019

Happy Festivus.

(I assume you get the joke and based on the past few days the irony that
you all did not wait until today to have a flame war, eh?)

Bill Degnan
Co-founder of MARCH, Friend of Dan Roganti, Former V.P. of VCFed, and
Presently proprietor of Kennett Classic.

"don't complain if you're not willing to do something about it"

vintagecomputer.net
kennettclassic.com

P.S.  Karen and I are looking forward to our workshop January 4th.  The
response has been tremendous we're going to have to use the *entire bottom
floor* !  There are a lot of new hobbyists from the area who have signed up
and I am glad a lot of you all are coming to support this new project
too..Stand by for more info.  I am probably going to extend the hours.