[vcf-midatlantic] I got problems with you people...

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 11:44:15 EST 2019

And a Happy Festivus to you as well…

Cheers,
Corey Cohen
Co-Founder of VCFed, Current VCFed board member, Friend of Dan Roganti, and Executive Producer of Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada.

p.s. Should we remind people you were the guy who drove up to Canada with a bunch of machines to rent to the Xmen movie which financed VCFed’s incorporation and 501c3 application/paperwork.