[vcf-midatlantic] School Preparation for Visiting a Computer Museum

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:47:51 EST 2019

We sell Hackers at the shop, along with a few of the photo survey/coffee
table books, Ceruzzi's "A History of Modern Computing", David Greelish's
"Historically Brewed:, and Nadeau's "Collectible Microcomputers".

The biggest seller is Historically Brewed, Hackers, and A History of Modern
Computing.  All three target a different audience but together they are a
nice collection of books that cover the spectrum.

We'd sell Evan's portables book if he fronted a few copies :-)

Bill

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019, 3:24 PM rar via vcf-midatlantic <