[vcf-midatlantic] Interesting article about Silas Warner

Bob Aviles raviles132001 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 26 10:40:01 EST 2019

 Thank you Andrew for the link.Happy Holiday!
Bobby
    On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 10:27:35 PM EST, Andrew Diller via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> wrote:

 https://www.polygon.com/features/2019/12/24/21029936/castle-wolfenstein-silas-warner <https://www.polygon.com/features/2019/12/24/21029936/castle-wolfenstein-silas-warner>

I always loved (and was horrible at) Castle Wolfenstein on the Atari. A very nice article just released about him (he died back in 2004) on Polygon. Seems like he was involved with the PLATO system as well as making the games.

I was also always intrigued why Id's Wolfenstein 3D had the same name as that 8bit title. Now I know they just bought it from what remained of MUSE.

-andy