[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Coloring the Universe: NASA Visualization Lead at InfoAge Mar 9, 2019

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Feb 3 15:35:57 EST 2019

As I came into be docent today I saw a flyer for an InfoAge event that I
thought others in this group might be interested in.
Kimberly Kowal Arcand will be a guest speaker at InfoAge on Mar. 9, 2019.
Ms. Arcand is the Visualization Lead for NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory
at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory in Cambridge Massachusetts.

Cost is $15 per person. Seating limited.

For more information and to signup: http://infoage.org/arcand/