[vcf-midatlantic] Signup Repair Workshop February 2019 VCF

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Feb 6 00:55:09 EST 2019

You can still sign-up for the February 9 & 10 workshop here: <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11Iy1jqPJqVzY1gnGRrHfLfIcx5IQ82QkkaBkhczze3M/edit?usp=sharing

Also I added two columns for InfoAge purposes: e-mail address and zip code.
InfoAge now requires an after event form with a list of attendees and uses
the e-mail addresses and zip codes for grant purposes.

- IA thrives on grants and grassroots marketing
- Granters want such demographic info from grantees
- IA knows it must do better at marketing
- Compliance is optional
- As far as VCF knows, the info won't be used for any other purposes, but
this is out of our control
- However what's good for IA is generally good for VCF

If you have any questions about this, please let me know.