[vcf-midatlantic] Possible visits to the area in February

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:44:22 EST 2019

Hi, All,

I'm still waiting for the GO to book travel, but as of today, it
appears I might be on an assignment in Jersey City from 18-21 Feb and
25-28 Feb.  This would be an "in on Monday AM, out Thursday PM" sort
of cycle so any adventures would have to be on Monday through
Wednesday evenings.  I do not have word that I'll get a rental
covered, so I might be limited to the area around the hotel and/or
out-of-pocket Ubers or public transportation.  Also, it seems likely
to expect our team will have one or more evenings planned together.

Checking maps, the "recommended" (read: mandatory per customer
instructions) hotel is right by the Newport PATH station, making it
easy to catch trains.

Given those narrow time constraints, I could be up for going out to
dinner at some point across those two weeks.  It's probably best to
nail down exact evenings after I arrive and find out when the team is
going out, but I wanted to mention my likely arrival with enough
lead-time to plan.

There may be further trips down the line, but we are only scheduling
out to the end of March for now.

Cheers,

-ethan